Indiana Wrongful Death Attorneys
Indiana wrongful death attorney, Richard Truitt, has fought for over 37 years to recover the full compensation deserved by the family of victims. While no amount of monetary payments can adequately replace the loss of a loved one, the grieving process can be aided by financial stability and closure.
When Wrongful Death Occurs
When any individual is killed, it is often described as “an unfortunate accident that was no one’s fault.” When, in fact, a review by an attorney with experience in wrongful death litigation will reveal that the death was preventable and the result of an act of negligence on someone else’s part such as:
- Medical malpractice – If a physician does not exercise the appropriate judgment in keeping with the standards of his profession
- Construction site related accidents
- Auto accidents – If another motorist disregards traffic regulations
- Semi truck accidents – If a truck operator or trucking company breaks Federal and/or State trucking regulations
Wrongful Death in the Workplace
In any case of a death occurring at work, the survivors should always consult an attorney. In many cases, a review of the facts and circumstances by an experienced attorney in wrongful death cases will show that someone else’s negligence contributed to the death.
Compensation for Wrongful Death
If you have lost a loved one due to the misconduct or negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- All related expenses, including funeral and medical bills.
- Loss of future earnings that would have been contributed by the victim.
- Loss of benefits due to the victims death.
- Loss of companionship, care and/or protection.
- Mental and physical pain and suffering.
Coping with a lost family member is never easy, especially when the death occurs without warning. If you have lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence in Indiana, contact Truitt Law Offices today for your free interview.
Free Interview – No Fee until Settlement or Recovery
If you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Indiana wrongful death attorney Richard Truitt can help you recover the compensation you deserve. Please call us at (800) 628-2904 or contact Truitt Law Offices online. We work on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay unless we win your case. Make your first call, your only call.