Join Our Dedicated Team
At Truitt Law Offices, we are always looking for caring, career-minded professionals to join our legal team.
Truitt Law Offices is a personal injury law firm that provides legal services to injured people throughout the state of Indiana. Many members of our legal team have worked together for more than a decade.
If you are a legal assistant, case manager or Paralegal experienced with plaintiff’s personal injury cases and you want to be part of a team that strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients, consider Truitt Law Offices.
We strongly believe in hiring people who are the RIGHT fit for our team and then helping employees grow and develop. We like to promote from within so there are excellent opportunities to advance your career with our law firm.
The ideal job candidates will have a minimum of one to three years of experience and the following:
- Experience in legal case management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills with clients, insurance companies, and medical providers
- Empathy and demonstrated clients first approach to customer service
- Professional demeanor with an outgoing personality
- Ability to prioritize caseloads and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to multi task and coordinate with attorneys
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and quick learner of case management software
- Excellent time management skills
A Bachelor’s degree or successful completion of an accredited paralegal training program is preferred.
Benefits and Compensation
We are committed to rewarding our team members for their hard work and contributions to the success of the firm. Truitt Law Offices offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package with career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salaries
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing training and development
For more than 40 years, our attorneys at Truitt Law Offices have been helping injured individuals and families in Fort Wayne, Huntington, Indianapolis, and throughout the state of Indiana. We are a small law firm that seeks to achieve big results. We are proud of the results we have achieved on behalf of clients.
We use our decades of legal experience to help people who are coping with serious injuries caused by others’ negligence pursue the full compensation they need to move forward.
When people contact us for help, we try to be the first firm to return their phone call. The first thing we do is listen to their story. We seek to understand how the personal injury accident occurred and how the injuries have affected the individual’s life and ability to work and enjoy life.
We spend time getting to know our clients and pride ourselves on providing the personalized and compassionate representation that each client has a right to expect.
If you are interested in joining the caring legal team at Truitt Law Offices, send your resume and cover letter to Phil Truitt at email@example.com
We’d like to hear from you!