How do I know if I should pursue a wrongful death case?

If you believe that your loved one suffered his or her death due to negligence of person, company or government agency, you should contact Truitt Law Offices to speak with a wrongful death attorney to receive a free and confidential review of your case. We will provide a frank assessment of the case and advise you on whether you should pursue a wrongful death case. If we agree to move forward together, you can count on Truitt Law Offices to use the full extent of our skill, experience and resources to pursue the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to learn more.