Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Wabash County
The personal injury lawyers of Truitt Law Offices bring nearly 40 years of experience to the people we serve in Wabash County and surrounding areas in Northeastern Indiana. We use our experience to our clients’ advantage when we deal with insurance companies and fight for every cent that our clients are due. We know how the insurance companies work, and we are committed to protecting our clients’ rights.
If another person’s negligent conduct caused you to suffer a serious injury or the loss of a family member, Truitt Law Offices will aggressively pursue the justice and compensation that you deserve. Throughout your case, our personal injury lawyers will focus on what is important to you. To learn more, contact us today and let us provide you with a free consultation.
What Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle in Wabash County?
Attorneys Richard Truitt and Daniel Brophy work with clients throughout Wabash County, including residents of the City of Wabash and towns such as Lagro, Roann, LaFontaine and North Manchester. Our experience helps us to identify and overcome legal issues in a wide array of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including cases that involve:
Our compassionate attorneys always take the time to listen to our clients and understand how an accident and injury has affected their lives. We also bring a keen understanding of medical issues that arise when a person suffers catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, burns, fractures or soft tissue damage. We are aggressive when we deal with insurance companies. We believe that our clients deserve to have a fighter in their corner.
What Can You Expect When You Work with Our Wabash Personal Injury Law Firm?
At Truitt Law Offices, we work hard to make a difference in our clients’ lives. We know that our clients are already the victims of another person’s negligence. We stop the insurance companies from victimizing them a second time.
If you contact us about your personal injury or wrongful death case, we will provide a free and confidential consultation. We will get to know what happened to you, and you will be free to ask us questions, too. For instance, many people want to know:
- How long will my case take?
- Will I need to go to court?
- What can I recover in damages?
- How much does a lawyer cost?
If we agree to work together, Truitt Law Offices will provide many benefits, including identifying all potential sources of compensation for you. For instance, in addition to personal injury damages, you may also be eligible to pursue a claim for workers’ compensation benefits. Additionally, we will:
- Help you to file a claim for the repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Coordinate your medical bills and work with creditors
- Investigate your case in an efficient and thorough manner
- Consult with experts to prepare your case, including medical experts, vocational rehabilitation experts, life-care planners and accident reconstruction experts
- Demand a settlement from the insurance company (or companies) involved in your case
- Pursue your claim in the appropriate court such as:
- Wabash County Superior Court
69 West Hill Street
Wabash, IN 46992
- Wabash County Superior Court
Although many of our clients obtain compensation through settlements, our legal team will be ready to take your case to trial if it is necessary. Throughout your case, we will always be available to answer your questions and update you. We believe that it is crucial to work closely with our clients and to have an open and honest attorney-client relationship with them.
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. So, unless we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf, you will owe us nothing. Contact us today to learn more. Don’t wait – the Indiana statute of limitations for personal injury claims is two years from the date of an accident (two years from the date of death if you pursue a wrongful death claim). If you fail to get timely legal help, it could cost you the right to a recovery. Contact our Wabash County personal injury lawyer today!
What Steps Should You Take If You Were in a Car Accident in Wabash?
Every day, on average, between two to three car accidents occur in Wabash County, according to the most recent Indiana Criminal Justice Institute traffic crash statistics. Roughly one out of every seven auto accidents in the county results in an injury. If you or a loved one gets involved in a crash, you should contact Truitt Law Offices right away. Contact a Wabash County car accident lawyer today. Additionally, try to take these steps:
- Get medical attention. For the sake of your health, you need to get checked for injuries. For your legal claim, you will also need to have timely documentation of your injuries.
- Collect your information. You should gather receipts of any expenses related to your accident, including medical bills, as well as any accident scene photos, witness names and letters or e-mails that you have exchanged with the insurance company.
- Order your accident report. You can get a copy of the report by going to BuyCrash.com or by contacting the law enforcement agency that responded to your crash. Law enforcement agencies that serve Wabash County include:
- Report the crash to your insurance company. You should give notice about your crash to your own insurance company. In fact, your policy may require you to report it within a specific time period.
- Don’t talk with the other driver’s insurance company. If the other driver’s insurer calls, you should refer the insurer to your lawyer at Truitt Law Offices. You should never give a statement, allow access to your medical records or accept a settlement offer before you talk with a lawyer first.
Get Help from Our Wabash County Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If someone else’s negligence has injured you or caused the loss of a family member another, we will fight for the compensation you are due. Don’t let the insurance company take advantage of you. Call Truitt Law Offices today and get started with a free consultation from one of our personal injury lawyers.