Broken Bones Injury Attorneys in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, IN Broken Bones Compensation
Help for Victims of Fractures in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and all of Indiana
Each year, nearly four million people in the United States go to emergency rooms for fractures. A broken bone can be a painful hassle. For workers who do physical labor on the job, a broken arm or leg can be costly at work and at home.
The lawyers at Truitt Law Offices in Indianapolis and Fort Wayne help get payments for broken bones from the people or companies that caused the injury. Indiana lawyer Richard Truitt has been a legal advocate in personal injury law for more than 37 years. He may be able to obtain needed money for:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Hospital costs
- Doctor fees
- Ambulance expenses
- Physical therapy
- Long term care
- Reduced earning capacity
- Permanent scarring
- Mental and physical suffering
Types of Broken Bones Accidents
Fractures can be simple or more severe. Sometimes there are complications. Medical bills can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars. A broken hip costs an average of $15,000, just for the hospital stay.
Our attorneys have the resources to build strong cases for victims in Indiana, no matter how the break happened. We handle:
- Construction site accidents – Work sites are naturally dangerous places that often lead to devastating injuries.
- Auto accidents – Car crashes of any speed can easily fracture a bone.
- Slip and fall accidents – Poor maintenance or hazardous objects on sidewalks, in parking lots, or private buildings can lead to a fracture.
- Semi truck accidents – By virtue of their size, trucks typically cause more severe injuries than cars involved in a crash.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents – Rarely are you more at risk for broken bones than when there is no protection between you and the road or other vehicles.
Some broken bones can have long term and even deadly complications, which is especially true for older victims. We are not afraid of complex cases.
Need a Fort Wayne Broken Bone Injury Attorney?
Dealing with any injury can be a massive burden. Finding the right treatment, paying for it and talking to insurance companies all take time away from healing. You must devote your energy to recovery, not financial concerns.
The process for obtaining full and fair payment is never simple. Depending on the facts of a case, you may need to understand complex premises liability laws, federal and state highway regulations and insurance policies. Additionally, Indiana law requires some claims, such as tort claims, to be filed within 180 days of an injury. This may seem like a lot of time, but it goes quickly when you are dealing with a fracture.
The best chance you have to get paid for your damages is to speak right away with an injury attorney who knows broken bone cases. A lawyer at our firm can navigate these laws and get the compensation you need and deserve.
Would you rather go it alone? Or do you want Richard Truitt and his three decades of injury law experience watching out for your interests?
Call Today For A Free Broken Bone Claim Review
Truitt Law Offices works on a contingency basis; you do not pay us unless we recover money for your injury.
Richard Truitt has more than 37 years of experience helping catastrophically injured clients in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and across Indiana. He understands the value of your case and fights for your full compensation. If you or a loved one has suffered a broken bone, please schedule your free interview today. Contact our personal injury offices online or call us at (800) 628-2904. Make your first call, your only call.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- AHRQ, Center for Delivery, Organization, and Markets, Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project, Nationwide Inpatient Sample, 1997 and 2010